Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My little Gymnast

For the past couple of months Brooklyn has been going to gymnastics classes twice a week. She absolutely LOVES it. She calls it boing boing. She wears her leotards everyday and can't wait to go. I finally got in to take some pictures. This is the goodbye song they sing. Brooklyn loves to get a stamp on her arm, leg, foot or any other body part, after class is over.

This is one of her very favorite parts, jumping down the long trampoline. This is why she calls it "boing boing"
playing in the pit of foam
When they transition between centers they go in a train

Brooklyn practicing something on the high beam with Coach Crissy
Recently Brooklyn's little friend Chloe joined her gymnastics class. This is Brooklyn and Chloe practicing jumping over the bean bags on the low beam.

1 comment:

AMP said...

I am glad I finally get to see her gymnastics class. It looks like fun, I wish I could go too!